My family vacation, backpacking Europe, and other crazy shenanigans!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Prague, Czech Republic
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What up C-dub? I wrote you an email a couple of days back, but saw that you are in Europe so just wanted to leave a message here. This baseball thing is kinda easy I basically sit around all day and do nothing, but get paid for it. Now I am no longer an Angel fan so no hating will go on anymore, except for the fact that I still can't stand the A's. Anyways check out my email and hit me back. Aight. lata mastabata.
WARNING! I could quite possibly be the worst speller in the world and dont have the patience to use spell/grammar check. Also, my ability to write incredibly cheesy posts is at its highest level. You will not be able to use any of this against me...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
1 comment:
What up C-dub? I wrote you an email a couple of days back, but saw that you are in Europe so just wanted to leave a message here. This baseball thing is kinda easy I basically sit around all day and do nothing, but get paid for it. Now I am no longer an Angel fan so no hating will go on anymore, except for the fact that I still can't stand the A's. Anyways check out my email and hit me back. Aight. lata mastabata.
---Bryan
Post a Comment