I noticed the poster behind Carly and Molly, the one below gummy nosed Michael, has info about a Pink Floyd concert. I saw them play here in the Bay Area in the 70's. By the way....it's probably too late but you should pick up a stove top krumkake maker while in Germany. These little delectable wafer thin cookies are popular in Norway, Germany and those upper European Regions. It would be fun to crank these babies out at family gatherings. love aunt debbie
WARNING! I could quite possibly be the worst speller in the world and dont have the patience to use spell/grammar check. Also, my ability to write incredibly cheesy posts is at its highest level. You will not be able to use any of this against me...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
2 comments:
Michael,
I am so proud of you!!
Mom
I noticed the poster behind Carly and Molly, the one below gummy nosed Michael, has info about a Pink Floyd concert. I saw them play here in the Bay Area in the 70's. By the way....it's probably too late but you should pick up a stove top krumkake maker while in Germany. These little delectable wafer thin cookies are popular in Norway, Germany and those upper European Regions. It would be fun to crank these babies out at family gatherings.
love aunt debbie
Post a Comment