Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where'd the sun go?

ok, well in case everyone is wondering, yes, we are here and having a blast! There is no internet cafe in the village of Quin, which is where we are staying while in Ireland, so it might be awhile before I can post some pictures :(. Then castle is a riot and is actually the whole shabang, I am talking stone walls, heavy wood doors, a spiral staircase and ghosts in the dungon (wouldn't be complete without it). We have be going nonstop from day one, visiting villages and castles, ruins and pubs. Today we took a ferry to the Aran islands and rode our bikes (in the rain) through the fields and rodes. It is absolutely beautiful here. It is no wonder that the people are so white and the fields are so green,I think the sun doesn't like to be seen in Ireland. I will tell you one thing, I know exactly where we all get our looks from, everyone has a familiar look about them. alright well I am spliting my internet time with Molly so I better give her a shot at the computer. I will give an update as soon as I can.

4 comments:

j u l i a z o e said...

FUNNNNNNNNNNN!! That sounds ridiculous. I'm ridiculously jealous. You know what else is ridiculous? Todd and me snuggling and watching Sex And The City. I think he's the only guy I've convinced to watch that show with me ;)
I hope you're having a great time, tell the entire fam I say hi (since I think I've met most of them by now), and have a beer for me! (And 6 for you!) (And 17 for Tony!!)

Carly said...

hahaha great... you take care of my man you hear. i will have a few shots for you as well ;)

j u l i a z o e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j u l i a z o e said...

http://tmalloy.smugmug.com/gallery/
2951940#159494646

JON STEWART CAME THROUGH!!!